When selling your property the most important decision you have to make is your choice of Estate Agent. Most sellers take several factors into consideration and we would suggest the most important of these are the Agentâ€™s local knowledge, experience and expertise coupled with their commitment to deliver an outstanding service.
Once you have instructed Godwin Curtis to act for you in the sale of your property we will:
- Provide a bespoke marketing strategy for your property
- Ensure that the whole process is delivered by one of the directors of the company
- Accompany viewings and give prompt and meaningful feedback
- Provide regular marketing updates
- Be available 7 days a week from 8.30am until 8pm
Selling your home is a partnership between you and your agent. We strongly recommend that you bear the following in mind to maximise the saleability of your property and achieve the best possible price.
- Create a good first impression by enhancing your kerb appeal â€“ tidy your front garden, clean the windows and repaint your front door
- Spring clean thoroughly and complete all the little jobs that need doing â€“ no dripping taps or scuff marks in the hall!
- Remove clutter to maximise the impression of space
- Depersonalise where possible to assist your viewers to imagine themselves as the owners
- If you have pets then keep them under control when viewings are taking place and invest in some plug in air fresheners if necessary
- Make sure each area is clearly defined. For example, an upstairs study is better displayed as a bedroom even if you do not use it as such
- Ensure adequate lighting for each viewing as potential buyers respond best to bright, airy spaces
- Above all be confident and positive about your home. If you sell the lifestyle then you will sell your house